EP 193 MINISTRY MAXIMS PT. 2 OF 3
Hey there Bootcampers! Summer is well under way, Bob and Jimbo have been taking some down time to renew and refresh, but they have some great content ready for you. In this second installment of Ministry Maxims they highlight some important shifts for pastors to consider as they lead.
One of the first steps is to re-evaluate your score card (especially during summer.)
Maxim #4: Measuring Actions vs. Counting Outcomes:
- How many gospel conversations are your people your having on a regular basis? (Shout-out to Jason Lawson on his April 3rd Post) Identifying new things to count: Reggie McNeal
- Celebrate the activity (actions) done unto the accomplishment of the vision or the goal
Maxim #5: Multiple financial streams vs. single financial streams
- Resourcing mission and ministry may require more than tithes and offerings
- The people of God are called to resource the mission and ministry God has called your church to fulfill
- Here is a great resource for thinking through the development of additional economic streams: The Coming Revolution in Church Economics
This summer is a great time for you to consider your church branding and website. Our great partners at One Eighty digital have the expertise to get you heading in the right direction. Contact them and let them know you are a Bootcamp listener.