Well Bootcampers sometimes your work with a local church can come to an end. And not in a way you prayed for, hoped or expected. When a church chooses to NOT revitalize or replant what are you to do? Listen in as the guys break it down
Here are the highlights
- Evaluate your calling to this church, at this time.
- Consider your season of life and your future – has the Lord granted gifted you to do another turn-around?
- Your role may be to lead a church to the point of decision for its future and then to step back and allow the Church to make its decision.
- If you stay after a church chooses to not move forward, shift your focus toward discipleship.
- If you do leave, do so with grace and love.
Remember the Gospel brother, ministry is difficult, it is hard. If things have come to an end, remember you are not necessarily a failure, you may have been faithful for this season and this time. If you have evaluated your leadership and the Lord has revealed your mistakes, missteps or sin-repent, learn and grow.
If you’re tired and in need of encouragement check out this year’s Replant Summit, register now as space and free lodging are limited.
Do you feel like your website is close to its end? Don’t despair, contact our awesome sponsor, One Eighty Digital, they can get you up and running in no time.
Drop us a line, leave a comment or voicemail and share your thoughts, questions or stories.