The Bootcamp boys are back talking about why it’s worth saving dying and declining churches across N. America and around the world. Often, we hear pushback on investing time, money and resources in Replanting dying churches.
Here are some of the highlights:
- A dying church doesn’t bring glory to God-that’s why Replanting is important
- In history, a group of people determined that location needed a gospel witness-make sure to examine the history and see if that original decision still stands
- Is there a pocket of “lostness?” Are there people to be reached?
- Every church provides an opportunity to reach a person who is not presently being reached by the existing churches.
- It’s worth the investment, you cannot buy in today’s dollars what was built with yesterday’s resources.
- Replanting requires followers of Jesus to take a step of faith and live it out-primarily by dying to their self (and their preferences)
On very rare occasions you might consider repurposing and reinvesting the resources for kingdom purposes rather than replanting or revitalizing a particular church.
What are you thoughts? We’d love to hear from you. Drop us a line, leave a comment or contact us on the Bootcamp Hotline.
Are you a Replanter? Need some encouragement? Join us in Atlanta August 25-26, 2021. Register now for the Replant Summit
Let’s be honest-your web presence needs to be spot on. You likely need help. Our great partner can help you with all your website needs, check out One Eighty Digital today!