The guys picked up where they left off discussing the Netflixification of the Church and how the on demand nature of streaming has impacted the way people are engaging with the Church.
- Streaming Church Content due to convenience – probably not a good motive
- Streaming due to life circumstances and need – a periodic necessity and gift but not long-term solution
The pandemic has given us a gift-in that we can clarify with our congregation what does it mean to be with the church.
We can and should evaluate everything we are doing and help our folks assess their engagement with it.
Our goal, as Pastors is to help our congregation understand the value of embodied presence (gathered worship)
- Preach on the value of embodied presence
- Connect with your congregation
- Elevate connection through groups
- Lead others to engage in shepherding along with you – “the one another’s”
- Restructure the embodied presence by changing your liturgy
Get the website help you need, connect with our great sponsor One Eighty Digital they’ll get you up and running in the right direction.
Show notes powered by Descript are an approximation of the verbal content, consult podcast audio for accuracy