EPISODE #60 – 5 THINGS TO CONSIDER WHILE IMPLEMENTING CHANGE
The boys are back (in their domiciles) and serving up another episode to you about implementing change in your Replant/Revitalization. Congrats to Bootcamp Listener, Gary Hinkle-the winner of a new “black ops” Replant Bootcamp cap! Get your very own Replant Bootcamp hat-the contest continues!
What to keep in mind as you are leading change
- Operate as a team – avoid isolation
- Communicate the vision – in as many ways as possible
- Celebrate wins along the way – they show the sacrifice is worth it
- Engage in strategic evaluation – from those on the change team and in the congregation
- Maintain tension – keep things moving forward, you never arrive at the finish line.