We’re back at it again Bootcampers. Bob is battling Chipmunks and Jimbo is trying to be sympathetic and fortunately, the CEO of our great sponsor, One Eighty Digital, Wesley Lewis dropped by to help us understand how AI (Artificial Intelligence) impacts ministry and life.
Things to keep in mind regarding AI
- It is being used (advertisements, social media etc.)
- It can be helpful (drafting emails, correspondence etc.)
- It has limitations (it can be incorrect)
- It can make your work easier and faster.
Some Cautions to keep in mind
- It is insufficient in doing the work that changes you (sermon prep, prayer)
- It is a temptation to become a substitute for hard work
- It may be, in certain instances, a matter of integrity when it comes to you representing its work as your content.
Mentioned in the podcast:
- Squirrel Obstacle Course
- SBC Resolution Three: On Artificial Intelligence
- George Jetson Get Ready Machine