Well the boys open up with some fun Christmas banter and then get down to the serious business of talking about Time and Task Management. Wait….don’t bail out, stick with us and we’ll make it fun for you and, we’ll give you some helpful advice for getting your stuff together for the coming year.
Some helpful things to note:
- Everyone is different-there is not one cookie cutter approach that works for everyone
- Let your yes be yes and your no be no – don’t overcommit, over promise and under deliver
- Working on your time management is worth the time it takes
- Know the warning signs that you are not managing time well: dropped commitments, missed responsibilities, forgotten appointments, frustrated coworkers/supervisors, lack of overall success and productivity.
Some Principles from Raynor’s book
- The word before work-start your day in God’s word!
- Let your yes be yes – be a person of integrity.
- Dissent from the Kingdom of noise – turn off the news/distractions and other noise.
- Prioritize your yes – what really matters?
- Eliminate all hurry
What are your time management strategies? We’d love to hear from you.
While you’re at it save time by connecting with our great partners at One Eighty Digital, they can help get your church website up and running or consult on a strategic refresh, contact them today and let them know the bootcamp sent you
Here are some helpful resources:
Redeeming Your Time by Jordan Raynor
Getting Things Done by David Allen