In this episode the boys talk about the importance of celebrating wins along the way in Replanting. Why is this necessary? Because the work of Replanting is hard and difficult.
Here are some of the highlights
- Celebrate small steps and wins
- Find something to celebrate each weekend
- Be sure to celebrate missional activity-even if it starts small
- Celebrate changes in attitude and heart
- Celebrate being part of something bigger (especially if you are part of a denomination)
- Celebrate steps that your church is taking toward the accomplishment of your vision
- Get someone outside your church to come in and help you see things you can celebrate
What wins are you celebrating? We’d love to hear from you-send us an email, a photo or a story.
Fun Razorback Football Twitter
Is your website making you sad? Not much to celebrate about your online presence? Get the help you need by connecting with our great sponsor: oneeighty digital
Check out the show notes below for more detail. Show transcripts are an approximation of the podcast, audio should be consulted for exact detail.