Thanks for tuning in faithful Bootcamp listener! Jimbo and Bob break down a few updates (the Bickford dog search-the Stew Crew mock trial/musical productions) and then take a look ahead and talk about summer and provide some encouragement to make your summer count for good.
Here some of the highlights:
- Take a break/vacation-if possible, see if you can do a couple of back to back Sundays. Putting together two weekends off really increases the rest you’ll gain and feel as you recharge your batteries.
- On your break create some family memories – choose wisely, make sure the vacation destination or activity actually adds value and not stress.
- Create some low key church events where you can fellowship around tables, in circles. Ensure that there is good conversation time for those gathered.
- Get outside – take walks, find a patio to do sermon prep, ride your bike.
- Commit to taking a sabbath – to rest in the Lord, enjoy worship with the church, read the bible, pray, get out in nature, journal, do what adds energy and value to your life.
Whatever you do, make sure you take time this summer to reset and replenish your body, mind, spirit and soul.
Join us in Atlanta for the Replant Summit, August 29-30. It’s all about renewing and replenishment for you in your work. Check out this great event and register now-spots are filling up fast!