Don’t let COVID crash your Christmas plans! Today the guys break down some ways they are considering busting through the COVID19 Blues and making the best of what can be done for outreach at Christmas time. Check this one out for some hope, help and encouragement and of course a few laughs!
How can you make the best of the Covid regulations?
- Take your context into account-do what you can do, don’t get depressed by what others can do
- Get creative – but know your limitations
- Do something rather than doing nothing
- Consider singing/caroling for those who are homebound
- You might try a Christmas “Adam” service (the day before Christmas Eve)
But what if you can’t do anything at all? Like no public gathering, no public events etc.
- Make phone calls to people who are part of your church family
- Write notes-hand written cards mean a lot. Check out the felt app
- Consider helping or serving at shelters
You might just have to dust off something that seems like it won’t work, something from the past. We encourage you to try something. Take your five loaves and two fish and give it to God and see what he will make of it.
Make your Christmas a lot merrier by getting yourself a new church website! Our great sponsors at one eighty digital can hook you up! Tell them the Bootcamp boys sent you.