Welcome back to the Bootcamp! In today’s EP, we get to hear an amazing story about a church merger that took place during the pandemic. Pastor Sam Tunnel, of Immanuel Fellowship stopped by to break it all down. Please remember to pray for JimBo’s sister and their family as she is having brain surgery tomorrow (6/2/22), JimBo will join us once again soon.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Prayer is super essential
- You need a process to follow, get one, work it and keep going unless God redirects
- In every church merger there are challenges: worship style, budgets, staffing, volunteers
- Humility is required by both churches in order for a merger to work out
- Get help-check out the new revised version of Better Together by Bird and Tomberlin
Thanks for being a faithful Bootcamper! Remember to drop us a line, note, voicemail with your boots on the ground question. And while you’re at it, check out our great sponsor, One Eighty Digital for all your website and branding needs.