Thanksgiving is right around the corner and the guys talk about their favorite “dish” but then get down to business and talk about how to plan during a pandemic. Check it out and, don’t forget to enter the Replant Bootcamp Ball Cap giveaway.
Some things to consider as you think about planning:
- What type of planner are you?
- You can overplan and also underplan-try to find that flexible middle
- COVID19 has pretty much wiped out our long range plans
- Don’t be defeated by all the restrictions-get creative and think outside of the box in terms of planning
- Consider short cycle planning: 3-6-9 months at a time
- The goal is not to get back to normal-start over and ask; “What is the best possible way for us to make disciples who make disciples who impact our community for the Gospel?”
- Adjust to the moment and the culture you find yourself in right now
- Do what you can do regardless of size, keep it simple
Check out this Lead On Podcast by Dr. Jeff Iorge: Diagnostic Questions for Future Planning
During these days of the Covid-you really need a great website. Our sponsor One Eighty Digital has you covered, check them out today!