EP 178 – LEADING BEYOND THE FORCE OF PERSONALITY
Hey Bootcampers we hope you are doing well! Bob and Jimbo had some time together in his hometown of JAX and got an opportunity to record a few EPs in his closet office. It’s no mystery that the bootcamp boys have personality, but leading a church requires more than the strength of personality. This EP is all about leading beyond the force of your personality.
Here are a few insights
- Our personalities might get in the way of our leading well
- Leading by personality is not sustainable
- Your personality is good but it’s not the end all be all, you need others who will lead along with you
- People may feel railroaded by the strength of your personality
Here are some solutions
- Self aware – be aware of your passion and force
- Socially aware – how is this effecting everyone on the room
- Self regulation – how do I pull back when necessary
We’d love to hear from you! Drop us a line, leave a comment or voicemail on the bootcamp hotline!
If your web presence needs updating we encourage you to connect with our great sponsor, One Eighty Digital. They have the know how and expertise to get your web presence up to speed and connecting with your community.