Well Bootcampers it’s our third birthday! In celebration we’ve decided to grow up a little and add some volunteers to our team! We’re looking to add some content/blog writers who can take our content and turn it into helpful articles for our audience. If that’s you contact us on Facebook, email or voice mail.
In this EP we’re gonna talk about why it is important to always be learning and continuing your education. Life long learning is not an option in our opinion, we should all be seeking to grow and develop throughout our life. Here are some the highlights.
Why should we commit to continuing education?
- Because we are never done learning.
- We should hope to be characterized by 2 Thessalonians 1:3
- We ought always to give thanks to God for you, brothers, as is right, because your faith is growing abundantly, and the love of every one of you for one another is increasing.
- To prevent spiritual atrophy
- “The stiff and wooden quality about our religious lives is a result of our lack of holy desire. Complacency is a deadly foe of all spiritual growth. Acute desire must be present or there will be no manifestation of Christ to His people. – A.W. Tozer
- We all naturally drift toward leaning on our own understanding
- Proverbs 3:5 – Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding
Ways to continue your education
- Seminary-Audit classes
- Take Online classes
- Sign up for Learning Cohorts
Learn how your website can connect with your community from our great sponsor, One Eighty Digital. They the experience and skills to get your web presence up to speed. Tell them you are a Bootcamp listener.